VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

ARE YOU A VINTAGE MERMAID?

Seahorse Vase Made From A Vintage Mold
Are you a vintage mermaid or a young, spicey mermaid?  Personally, I am now officially a vintage mermaid.  I don't flip my fins the way I used to!  But other than that, everything is working just fine.  Perhaps that is why I love making vintage mermaids so much.  I feel "close to them".HA!

I am asking mermaid lovers to join me here at Vintage Mermaid Society.  I know you have much to contribute.  I am one person and I need input from other mermaids.  Together, we can have a blast here.  Let's share with each other.  Perhaps, you make beautiful mermaid art.  Join me and I will show off your work on my page.  Do you share your crafting secrets? Do you have a video that would help others with their crafting endeavors?  We need you!

So become a member today.  Send me an email.  I look forward to hearing from you!          


No comments:

Post a Comment