VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Friday, December 23, 2011

VINTAGE FISH -FREEMAN MCFARLIN WALL POCKET FISH

FOR SALE:  These vintage fish are made by Freeman McFarlin Originals.  They are in excellent condition.  The Freeman McFarlin stickers are on the backs of all four of these highly collectible vintage fish.  How rare to find these in such good condition with all stickers still intact.  The large fish is a vintage wall pocket.  You can find them listed here.  I set the price high, however, I will negotiate any offer that equals their worth and I am aware of their value.  You may contact me through the auction or The Vintage Mermaid Society.  They are also posted on my website:  www.thevintagemermaid.com.

2 comments:

  1. I love these so much: they bring back fond memories. I still have two of the babies, but over the years the mama and one baby have broken. I regret the loss for sentimental reasons. Who would have thought they'd become such an expensive collectible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sweet and I walk down memory lane every time I look at them. You are right about the expensive collectible part. Most of these came from the local dime stores. Years ago, my aunt passed away and I was given lots of this type of wall plaques. Can you believe I threw them away????? But then, nobody wanted them.

      Delete