VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Be sure and check my QUILT BLOCKS-FABRIC BLOCKS DIY CRAFTS page.  I am posting pictures of just a few of the many quilt blocks - fabric blocks that I will soon be listing at Vintage Mermaids Fabric Blocks.  We have some pretty fabric blocks listed and are still working hard to list  all of the many HUNDREDS we will be offering for sale.  So bookmark Vintage Mermaids Fabric Blocks website.  You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment