VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

RARE ASIAN MERMAID FROM VINTAGE MOLD
Do you belong to The Vintage Mermaid Society?  Well, darlings, what are you waiting for?     I started this site just for you!  I want to meet every one of you who love mermaids and all sea creatures as much as I do.  I collect vintage mermaids, vintage seahorses, and all the rest of these vintage "adorabelles" I can get my hands on.  I craft using mermaids and images of mermaids.  My shop is located in my backyard.  I have my private building that I can play in with all my stuffies:)

What is my site about?  It is about me, you, and us!  Share with me.  I want to hear every little detail about your mermaid experiences.  Did you ever see one?  Do you believe they are real?  In what way do you enjoy crafting with mermaids.  Do you have any unique pictures to share?  More later girls. I will come up for air tomorrow.  




No comments:

Post a Comment