VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MERMAID SPLASH



I'm back.  Had to get some fresh air.  It is murky and dark down here.  Ha.  I can walk the shores and streets in the daytime.  Then my scales reappear and I get kind of fishy all over again.  So, I will play here before I have to head back to the deep blue. I found a couple of interesting pictures to share with you.  Found them in an old treasure chest.  I am sure they are copyrighted.   So be good mermaids and don't reproduce them.

I will get busy today searching for more vintage mermaids.  I am always cruising to find more.  Perhaps, I will do some scrapbooking also with mermaid images.  Love my mermaid art.  Back soon.  



No comments:

Post a Comment