VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Friday, November 11, 2011

MERMAID MADNESS

I ran across this mermaid surfing a few minutes ago.  I do not know who the artist is.  But I must post it.  I have never - she is beyond anorexic.  Add some sugar to her skull, paint on some roses and she is perfect for is it day or night of the living dead?  Don't want to offend anyone.  Mexican art is beautiful to me and that is a very special occasion in which they celebrate the lives of loved ones that have passed away.  Just thought this mermaid is interesting.  What can I say?  Well, at least she is colorful!

Well, I have slacked a little with the society.  But, I have been busy with my art.  I am drawing mermaids to paint and use with some of my crafting ideas.  Will post soon.  Stay tuned....and you will sea what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment