VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY WELCOMES ELVIS

What is a blog without Elvis? Come on now.  You gotta' love him.  I have you tube here and you can watch him any time you like.  We don't care at the vintage mermaid society.  That's all right mama!  Anyway you do!  By the way,  he really isn't dead.  He ran away with a mermaid diva! Del Shannon just surfaced.  He is wonderful too,  One heck of a nice merman, singer, and sexy too! Have fun.  Surf is beckoning.  Sea  ya' soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment