VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY IS DIZZY

Whew.  I can't keep up with all of the mergirls I have met recently.  You are all so talented!  It will take awhile, but I will have many of you right here at Vintage Mermaid Society.  They don't call me mouth of the south for nothing!  I like to share and tell about other talented mermaids.  So, you mergirls will be keeping me busy.  I will be contacting some of you soon for pictures, web addresses, and short bios.  Yep, I'm dizzy but then I have always been a strange mermaid - I get sea sick easily:) Splash...........

No comments:

Post a Comment