VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THEVINTAGEMERMAID.COM

Over at The Vintage Mermaid, things are falling into place. I am presently painting three porcelain mermaids that originate from old German molds. I will be listing these shortly, within the next week. I am also adding two new categories to The Vintage Mermaid. I will add MERMAID STARS and MERMAID DIRECTORY. Mermaid Stars will feature one mermaid star of the month. WOW:) Mermaid Directory will list address of some well-known mermaid artists. This is short but stay in the know with The Vintage Mermaid. Lots and lots of good things are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment