VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Friday, January 27, 2012

THEVINTAGEMERMAID.COM

The Vintage Mermaid has changed some pages.  The backgrounds are beautiful.  I have also changed the template at Vintage Mermaid Society and it is gorgeous!  Check out my website and my blog to stay informed as to when I will be listing items for sale.  Be sure and contact me with any questions.  Also, I have added a COMMUNITY to Vintage Mermaid Society.  I welcome all members - especially if you enjoy mermaids - collecting, creating, modelling or whatever your mermaid connection is.  Join me.  More to come.  Splash.....

No comments:

Post a Comment