VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Vintage Mermaid Fan Page

I just posted on my website www.thevintagemermaid.com about my Facebook fan page - The Vintage Mermaid.  Check it out and join me there.

Do you have a fascination with and an appreciation for mermaids?  If so, please visit my Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com   You will find a treasure trove of beautiful mermaid art and gain knowledge of things going on in the mermaid world, such as upcoming events for mermaid models and mermaid actresses.  Some of the mermaids on my friends' list actually manufacture mermaid tails for sale.  They are really beautiful.  Mermaid Shelly is a lovely mermaid who makes these beautiful mermaid tails.

Again, visit me at my Facebook fan page and join my fan page.  You will stay informed and it will be nice to have your company.  you can freely post your thoughts and any pictures, as long as it is mermaid-related, anything you want to.  Share with me.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment