VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Friday, February 10, 2012

VINTAGE MERMAID FABRIC BLOCKS

Finally!  Things are going to soon start popping at www.thevintage.mermaid.com.  I have mentioned that I will soon be offering vintage mermaid fabric blocks, as well as other beautiful vintage fabric block designs.  My manufacturer has been swamped.  I have been chomping at the bit wanting my fabric blocks.  So, by Tuesday of next week, I will have some samples and if they meet my requirements, they will be printed within a week after that.  So, stay tuned.  Beautiful fabric blocks are on their way!  I am so excited to be able to offer these lovely images to you on fabric.  There are so many clever and crafty ways to use these fabric blocks and they can be embellished with rhinestones, pearls, embellished and framed in vintage picture frames.  My.  I am going to use some of them myself.  Well, mergirls. I have to run but I just wanted to share this with you.  Have a great day.  Splash.............................  You can get more information at www.thevintagemermaid.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment