VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

THE VINTAGE MERMAID WEB SITE TEMPLATE

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! I am seeing MY template posted in various places on tumblr and elsewhere.  THE TEMPLATE I HAVE POSTED HERE WAS DESIGNED FOR THEVINTAGEMERMAID.COM AND SOLD TO THEVINTAGEMERMAID.COM.  I OWN ALL, EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO THIS ONE AND ONLY ORIGINAL THE VINTAGE MERMAID TEMPLATE.  I POSSESS THE PAPERS OF OWNERSHIP.  IT IS COPYRIGHTED.  ANYONE CAUGHT USING MY TEMPLATE WILL BE WARNED FIRST AND SECONDLY PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.  THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment