VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

FABRIC BLOCKS UPDATE

Hi.  I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful July 4th holiday!  I did.  Lots of family, friends, and fun.  I want to share and mention that I just designed another new fabric block from my line of designer fabric blocks by The Vintage Mermaid.  This one is darling.  It is a beach scene with mermom and her merbabies - one merbaby is even standing on his head.  Check it out at:   www.thevintagemermaid.com.

If you have any questions about my fabric blocks, please feel free to contact me.  They will be on etsy VERY soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment