VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

CUSTOM FABRIC BLOCKS FOR YOU

HOT OFF THE PRESS – CUSTOM FABRIC BLOCKS FOR YOU:   Ladies:  if you have an old wedding picture, or perhaps a recent one, and you would love to have it on a fabric block to make that special pillow or keepsake using your wedding photo, contact me.  I will put your picture on as many fabric blocks as you like!!  Excited?  What about your pets, grandchildren, husband and any other pictures you treasure that deserve to be in the spot light?  I CAN DO IT FOR YOU.  The extra cost for customization is minimal.  Contact me today:   tsteele50@nc.rr.com.  Include your phone number if you like, and we will discuss details on the phone.  Have a wonderful day and let’s get those special pictures on fabric.

If you have some of your own art, created by you, that you would like to be printed onto fabric blocks, I can do that for you.  Whatever you need or want on fabric, I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment