VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

HOT OFF THE PRESS JUST GOT HOTTER

Ladies:  I was just thinking.  You know Christmas is really right  around the corner.  How it is quietly sneaking up on us.  That magical time of year is at hand before we realize how little time we have to get ready.  Personally, I am finished with my Christmas shopping by the end of October.  I can't stand the hustle and bustle myself.  I like to get ready early, decorate and relax and enjoy the sparkles, soft music and the Christmas movies.  Well, to get to the important point.  Would you like to give family members something really special for Christmas this year?  Then put yourself on my fabric blocks, or your kids, or the entire family.  Pillows with you on them would be lovely!  There are many special gifts you can make and if you think you can't work with fabric blocks or don't know how to use them, it is very simple and you can email me or call me.  I will tell you what to do.  These ARE NOT iron on transfer images.  They are pre-washed and pre-shrunk quality cotton fabric blocks.  

Now ladies, if you want to give your husbands or significant other something "spicey" with you on it, we need to talk;)  I can take your picture and make you into one saucy, sexy mermaid!  Yes, complete with beautiful fin.  I can even make you a pin up girl mermaid.  If you want to be in your birthday suit from your waist up, I can do it or we can put a lovely corsette  or teddy on you with lots of flowers, shells, sparkles.  Oh my, I am getting excited just thinking about making you over as a mermaid for Christmas.  Let me hear from you!  I am very busy designing and manufacturing fabric blocks and I need to start now to have time to do these custom orders.  Email me.  You can also contact me through my website:   www.thevintagemermaid.com

Also, is there someone you love who lost a pet they adored?  What a wonderful gift to give - their lost pet on a pillow they can cuddle with on the sofa.  The possibilities are endless as to what "we" can do.  If you have other ideas, let me know.  

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? Did you draw or paint something lovely?  We can get that on fabric too. We can partner with you and have your designs manufactured onto fabric blocks for a percentage.

Have a lovely evening and put on your thinking caps.  Let me know.  Back to the deep blue for now.  But, I do come up for air and check my sea mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment