VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PINTEREST/VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

I have several boards on Pinterest.  The address for my Vintage Mermaid Society Board there is:  https://pinterest.com/fabricblocks/vintage-mermaid-society/.  Visit my Vintage Mermaid Society board on Pinterest.  I have other boards also that have very interesting pins, and of course my Vintage Mermaid Fabric Blocks board.  See for yourself.  If you are a member of Pinterest, please join my boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment