VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY RE-VAMP

Please note that in the next month I should be finished "re-vamping Vintage Mermaid Society.  I am sure you will enjoy the changes.  I also have a blog on my new sister website:   www.vintagemermaidsfabricblocks.com.  I hope to see you there.  I just added a forum also.  I may be looking for a very good administrator.  Sometimes,  fabric blocks - quilt blocks require  a lot of my time.  Let me  know if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment