VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Monday, November 19, 2012

LOVELY MERMAID AND CHRISTMAS FABRIC CRAFT BLOCKS

Hello mermaidens.  I have been busy printing many new fabric block designs for you.  They are listed in my Etsy Shop.  Below are pictures of a few of them.
Victorian Santa Claus Quilting Fabric Block


                                                                                         
Christmas Puppy Fabric Block
Vintage Christmas Tree Fairy Fabric Block
                                                                                                       
Darling Vintage Snow Baby Fabric Block
CUSTOM ORDER-Your Name or Picture in the Shell - UNIQUE
                     
Beautiful Vintage Fairy FABRIC BLOCK
Darling Fairy Kisses Fabric Block


I hope you enjoy these unique fabric blocks.  These are a just a small portion of what we have to offer.                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment