VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

FABRIC QUILT BLOCKS

I have listed some rare vintage merbaby fabric blocks on my website.  Click the highlighted link and you will find them.  They are adorable and so cute for childrens/kids clothes.  They would be cute on t-shirts, bibs, shorts, and other kids apparel.   Check them out.  I will be updating Vintage Mermaid Society with more information as I add new merbaby-merbabies fabric blocks and many other vintage reproduction fabric blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment