VIntage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. You will find beautiful fabric blocks for sale and many other interesting tidbits.

VINTAGE MERMAID SOCIETY

Vintage Mermaid Society is my little spot beneath the sun. I am all about fantasy, especially mermaids. My philosophy: keep calm and be a mermaid.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

BABY MERMAIDS:MERBABY FABRIC BLOCKS

Hello mermaids.  Checking in.  I just listed the cutest baby mermaids:merbaby fabric blocks on my MERBABY FABRIC BLOCKS page.  Click on merbaby fabric blocks and you can buy this OOAK 5x7 merbaby fabric block.  She will be darling on kids/childrens clothing such as bibs, t-shirts, framed, and even a lamp shade.  Yes indeed.  You can do a lot with this little merbaby.  Okay, just wanted to let you know.  

You can also find many more fabric block merbabies pictures and where to buy if you go to my pinterest which is:  www.pinterest.com/fabricblocks.  Look for my MERBABY:MERBABIES BOARD.  I have other interesting boards there also.  Have a lovely weekend.   Back to the deep blue SPLASH...................

No comments:

Post a Comment